Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released HAL Computer Teacher Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: PGT (Computer Science)
Post Date: 19-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Job Location: H.A.L. Vidyalaya, Kanpur
Rs. 14,800/- per month consolidated.
Period of Contract:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BE/ B.Tech Computer Science /Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Electronics & Communications or Equivalent. Or
- MCA/M.Sc./ Computer Science /Information Technology / Masters in IT or Equivalent. Or
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) and B.Sc. (Computer Science ) or BCA or Equivalent. Or
- Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and 3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering /IT from an institution recognized by the AICTE/ University. Or
- Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and at least Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from an institution recognized by the AICTE/ University or equivalent. Or
- ‘B’ level from DOEACC And
- Graduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent. Or
- Three years experience of Teaching Intermediate or higher classes.
- One Year Teaching experience in reputed school.
- Candidate should be fluent in English.
- Candidate with teaching experience / work experience in English.
How to Apply for HAL Computer Teacher Recruitment:
- Applicants are requested to send detailed Bio-Data with
a) Recent Coloured Passport Size photo.
b) Complete address for correspondence
c) Mobil No, E-mail Address,
d) Self attested photocopies of all certificates/mark sheets from Class 10th on wards as per the attached application form.
- The complete application form should reach at the following address :-
Harjinder Nagar, Kanpur – 208007
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kasaragod. HAL HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the first fighter aircraft made in India.