Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL) has released HAL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentices . Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Graduate and Diploma Apprentices
Post Date: 05/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||10/07/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20/07/2019|
Vacancy details of HAL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2019 :
- Not mentioned
- Diploma Apprentice: Stipened of Rs.3542/per month
- Graduate Apprentices: Stipened of Rs.4984/per month
Age limit ( as on 05/07/2019) :
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate passing B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical,Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science/IT Engineering Branches in the year 2017,2018, and 2019 from a recognized University.
- Candidate passing Diploma in Mechanical,Electrical, Electronics, Civil,Instrumentation, Computer Science/IT Engineering Branches and Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice in the year 2017,2018, and 2019 from a recognized Institute.
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
- Not applicable
How to Apply for HAL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Interested candidates can visit the official website.
- The registration starts on 10/07/2019
- Candidates must use only valid email id and phone number for the registration process.
- Fill the details very carefully and correctly.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The last date of registration is 20/07/2019
- Keep the registration number and password safe for future reference.
|To Apply||Link will be activated on 10/07/2019|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kasaragod. The HAL HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the first fighter aircraft made in India.