Hindustan Aeronautics Limited New Public School has released HAL Teacher Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Primary Teacher.The total no.of vacancies are 03. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher
Post Date: 28-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 03
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply
Name of the Post
PRT – English
PRT – Social Studies
TGT – English
- For PRT -English & PRT – Social Studies : Rs.25,500/ + Admissible DA from time to time for posts
- For TGT- English : Rs.29,200/ + Admissible DA from time to time for the posts.
Period of Contract :
- Two years
Age limit (as on 01.06.2019):
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
PRT – English :
- Graduate with English as one of the main subject in Graduation and B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods.
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate of 50% in Graduation and 50% in B.Ed Subjects
PRT – Social Studies:
- Graduate with two subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Geography OR Hons. Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a main subject and B.Ed with any one subject as mentioned in Graduation.
- B.A. with English as one of the main subject in all three years of Graduation and B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods.
- Preference will be given to candidates with MA (English).
- Written Test
Internal Candidates of HAL New Public School
Mode of Application / Payment :
- Offline only
How to Apply for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Copies of testimonials including (SSLC, PUC, Graduation, Post Graduation & BEd.), Age, Experience certificate/Appointment letter along with latest pay slip, recent passport size photograph (2 nos.) etc. must be enclosed with the application form.
- Application should reach to the Office of HAL New Public School, Central Township, Jawahar Nagar, Namjoshi Road, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560037. on or before 10.04.2019
- Candidates must superscribe the envelope with the name of the post for which he/she wants to apply for
- Applications sent through speed post,Ordinarily post ,registered post and courier will be accepted.
- No Incomplete/Late submission of application will be entertained.
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India for more than 77 years.
The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Limited was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.