HAL Physician Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released HAL Physician Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 4th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Physician
Post Date: 11-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of HAL Physician Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 1
Location: HAL, Lucknow
Rs.33000/- per month approximately.
Period of Contract:
- 2 years
- Extendable for another 2 years
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS with MD/DNB in General Medicine.
- Basic knowledge in Computer application.
How to Apply for HAL Physician Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with photocopies of testimonials and passport size photo etc. May be sent to Sr. Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow – 226016.
- The post applied should be mentioned in the application.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kasaragod. The HAL HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the first fighter aircraft made in India.