HARSAC Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 60 Posts
HARSAC Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Haryana Space Application Centre. Notification is out for a total of 60 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 11th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 31-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 60
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
|11-02-2019 at 09:00 am|
CCS HAU Campus, HARSAC, Hisar-125004
Vacancy details of HARSAC Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy||Period|
|Project Assistant – 1||30||6 Months|
|Project Assistant – 2||30||3 Months|
- Not mentioned
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess M.Tech in Computer Science OR
- M.Tech/M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing/GIS/Spatial Information Technology OR
- PG Degree in Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University
- Candidates having experience with geospatial technology in cadastral mapping will be preferred
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for HARSAC Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Haryana State Remote Sensing Applications Centre (HARSAC), a nodal agency of the Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana for Remote Sensing and GIS applications, has been established in the year 1986 and has become operational in the year 1989.HARSAC provides specialized services and solutions for implementing geospatial/GIS systems. These include technical consulting, GIS database design and development, map creation/ updation and finishing, data migration/ conversion and format translation, software development and customisation, and systems integration.