Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by India Post. Notification is out for a total of 682 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 2nd January 2019.
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Post Date: 03-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 682
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018:
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/level 1 in TRCA slab||
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/level 2 in TRCA slab
|Rs. 12000/- (Rs.12,000-Rs.29380)||Rs. 14500/- (Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480)|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevaks||Rs. 10000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470)||
Rs. 12000/- (Rs.12,000-Rs.29,380)
Age limit as on 03-12-2018:
- 18-40 Years.
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject
- The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
Furnishing of security:
- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
- knowledge of cycling is a pre-requisite condition for GDS posts attached with outdoor duties.
- Automatic generation of merit list.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
|SC/ ST/ PWD / Female||
*for each set of five options
- Mode of Payment:offline.
How to Apply for Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
- For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional).
- Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. The candidates who applied earlier in pursuance of Haryana Postal Circle Notification no. Staff/75-2/Filling Up/GDS/I/2016 dated 06.04.2017, should apply online afresh based on their earlier Registration number by them in response to this notification. However fee paid by them earlier can be utilized now also.
About India post:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.