Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019. Notification is out for total of 1327 posts.Interested and eligible candidates can check the eligibility details and apply online before 23 April 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 05-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: 1327
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
Closing Date to Apply Online
Vacancy Details of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Pay Scale Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019.
Name of the Post
- Canal Patwari: 18-42 Years
- Gram Sachiv: 17-42 Years
Educational Qualification for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Matriculation or its equivalent
- Hindi / Sanskrit up-to Matric or Higher Education
- Preference will be given to the one possessing higher degree.
- Matric / Higher Secondary / 10+2 (Vocational) from any recognized university / Institutions.
- Hindi / Sanskrit up-to Matric or Higher Education.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form from the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- After applying online Registration no.and Password will be generated ,take printout of the registration no.and password for future reference.
- Payment can be done through Net Banking / e-Challan .
- After successful submission of application candidates can take printout of application of e-Challan.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all documents must be brought at the time of interview.
For Official Notification
For Official Website
Haryana staff selection commission (earlier Subordinate Service Selection Board) is constituted as per the provision of Article 309 of the constitution of India. The commission conducts Examination /Interview for appointments of Group C services also Group B and Group D services if required by the state government.The commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria to the selection of the posts.The commission consists of seven members.