HEC Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED.Notification is out for a total of 169 Posts.Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Technician, Graduate.
Post Date: 27-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 169
Important dates to Remember:
|Online Registration Start Date||27-11-2018 (10.00 Hrs)|
|Online Registration Closing Date||10-12-2018 (17.00 Hrs)|
|Last date of Remittance of Processing Fee/Charge in Bank (for already registered candidates only)||12-12-2018 (17.00 Hrs)|
|Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only)||12-12-2018 (17.00 Hrs)|
|Date of publication of first merit list||19-12-2018|
|Counselling for 1st merit list||29-12-2018|
|Date of publication of second merit list||02-01-2019 (If seats remain vacant)|
|Counselling for 2nd merit list||14-01-2019|
|Date of publication of Mop-up round list||21-01-2019 (If seats remain vacant)|
|Counselling for Mop-up round||28-01-2019|
|Last date of admission:||04-02-2019|
|Session starting date:||18-02-2019|
Vacancy details of HEC Technician Recruitment 2018:
|Computer Science / Information Technology||05||13|
|Electrical Engineering / Elect. & Electronics Engg / Electronics & Communication Engineering.||11||21|
|Mechanical / Production Engineering.||36||46|
|Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology.||09||06|
|Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice.||08||00|
- No any other allowances/incentives will be paid to the apprentices.
Age limit (as on 30-11-2018):
- Maximum Age: 18 – 30 years
- The upper age limit for advertised post is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different categories.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Minimum Educational Qualification
|A degree or diploma from a recognized University in the relevant Branch/Discipline|
Computer Science / Information Technology
Electrical Engineering / Elect. & Electronics Engg / Electronics &
Mechanical / Production Engineering.
Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology.
|Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management &|
Non-Engineering Graduate from a recognized University. (A person who holds degree in any subject other than Engineering or Technology)
Other Essential Eligibility:
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for General and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma)
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2016.
- After passing Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination candidate should not have undergone any training / work experience of more than one year.
- The candidate who have registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason / ground are not eligible to apply as an apprentice again under the Act without the prior approval of the Apprenticeship Advisor.
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- In case of the candidates having same or equal marks in the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) their seniority will be decided according to the date of birth in favor of older candidate. Again, in the case of candidates having same date of birth then their seniority will be decided as per the first letter of the first name according to English alphabet.
Counselling and Medical Test: –
- Candidates will be invited to join the course/training after counselling and medical examination based on the merit list and availability of seats in each discipline. Medical Examination will be conducted in HEC Plant Hospital. An amount of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) has to be deposited as medical examination fee in favour of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI either through Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi at the time of counselling.
Training Period & Contract: –
- The period of Apprenticeship training for Graduates and Technician (Diploma) shall be one year.
Others including OBC
|SC, ST and PWD|
How to Apply for HEC Technician Recruitment 2018:
1.Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to: http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 Hrs of 27.11.2018 to 17:00 Hrs of 10.12.2018. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC Ltd. will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email / message sent to the candidates.
2.Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following: –
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Scanned copy of recent coloured passport size photograph of the candidate with white back ground.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- PHOTOGRAPH: 20KB to 50KB.
- SIGNATURE: 10KB to 20KB. (black ink)
3.Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Processing Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of processing fee.
4.Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Processing Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
5.It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10-digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
The candidates have to produce the following documents in original for verification and two sets of selfattested photocopy at the time of counselling: –
- Matriculation / 10th pass certificate.
- Final year Mark sheet of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- Recent passport sized coloured photograph – 5 numbers.
- Caste certificate SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) issued by the competent authority.
- PWD (Person with disability) certificate if applicable issued by a civil surgeon/competent authority.
- Certificate of being ward of HEC employee/ Ex-employee/ Dependent of deceased employee/ Hatia displaced.
- Aadhar (UID) Card
- Character certificate (Institution last attended/competent authority).
- A Bank Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) in favour of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI of any Nationalized Bank or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi for medical Examination fees.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. It also executes turn-key projects from concept-to-commissioning. Set-up in the year 1958, HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century’s experience.With the seamless integration of its facilities, HEC is one of the largest integrated engineering complex. Sprawling in an area of around 2100,000 sq.m, HEC has facilities starting from steel melting, casting, forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing. It has its own in-house research and product development wing to deliver products suiting customers’ specifications.