High court of Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by the High Court of Gujarat. Gujarat High Court invites On-line Applications from the candidates for filling up 124 Vacancies of Civil judges. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st March 2019.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 124
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|01-02-2019 from 12:00 noon|
|Last date for form submission|
Date of Written Test
October/ November 2019
Vacancy details of High court of Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
Category wise break-up
- Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 –930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances,
Age limit as on 01-03-2019:
- Maximum age: 35 Years.
- SC/ ST/ S&E BC/ PwD/ Exs – 38 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
- Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate OR must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on 1st March 2019.
- Certificate on basic computer Knowledge by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains exam
- Viva-voce Test
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXs/ S&E BC|
Mode of Payment: Online at SBI e-Pay Website.
How to Apply for High court of Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply ‘On-line’, through the link provided on High Court Websites www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it.
- Note down the Application number and then click “Show application Preview”.In the next window upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.
- After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Click on “Print Application /Pay Fee” to pay the Fee and download the acknowledgement slip for future reference
About High court of Gujarat:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State.The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against sanctioned strength of 42.