High Court of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 – 26 Posts
High Court of Judicature of Hyderabad has released recruitment notification for the Post of Civil Judge. The notification is out for a total of 26 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can go through the details given below and apply for the same before 3rd November 2018.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 15-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 26
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04-10-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03-11-2018|
Vacancy Details of High Court of Hyderabad:
- Direct Recruitment:
- Recruitment by Transfer
Age Limit ( as on 01-09-2018):
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under Telangana State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2017 and the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2007 which are mentioned below, shall be eligible to apply.
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
|For OC / BC Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|For SC / ST Candidates||Rs.250/-|
How to Apply for High Court Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply via online in the official website page at http://hc.tap.nic.in
- Logon to Careers Page at the official website.
- Fill your academic details, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the Application Fee as per the category.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About High court of Hyderabad:
The High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is the common High Court of the Indian States Andhra Pradesh and Telengana. Its chief engineer was Nawab Khan Bahadur Mirza Akbar Baig. High Court of Andhra Pradesh, as it was known earlier, was set up on 5 November 1956 under the State Reorganization Act 1956. The Andhra Pradesh High Court was renamed as High court of Judicature at Hyderabad in view of bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh state. From 2 June 2014, after the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 came into force, it has been renamed and serves as a common high court for both the states. A separate high court has to be established for Andhra Pradesh. After a separate High Court for Andhra Pradesh is established, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad will be the high court solely for Telangana.