High Court of J&K Translator Recruitment 2019 notification is out.The notification is released by Jammu & Kashmir High Court. The total no.of vacancies are 06.Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Translator
Post Date: 08-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 06
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply
Last date to Apply
Vacancy Details of High Court of J&K Translator Recruitment 2019:
- Level 6E( 35900- 113500)
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019):
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.A with urdu as one of the subjects
- L.L.B(Professional) recognized by university of Jammu /Kashmir or University Grants Commission.
- Proficiency in computer with computer typing speed with not less than 30 w.p.m
- Written Test
- Viva Voice
How to Apply for High Court of J&K Translator Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must visit the official website http://jkhighcourt.nic.in and read the eligibilty norms before applying for the post
- The online application form can be filled from 11-03-2019
- Fill the application form correctly with the details asked.
- Complete the procedure of application fee
- No other mode other than online mode will be accepted.
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission.
About J&K High Court:
The full-fledged High Court of Judicature for the Jammu and Kashmir State was established in the year 1928. Prior to the establishment of High Court of Judicature. The Ruler of the State (Maharaja) was the final authority in the administration of justice. In the year 1889, the British Government asked the then Ruler of the State, Maharaja Partap Singh to appoint a Council and the Judicial member of the Council exercised all the appellate powers both on civil and criminal side. The State having two provinces Jammu and Kashmir, had chief judges exercising judicial authority but they acted under the superintendence and control of the Law member of the Council.