High court of Manipur Recruitment 2018 – 9 Posts
High court of Manipur Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released for the post of driver by High court of Manipur. Notification is out for a total of 9 posts. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for this post before 20th December 2018.
Name of the post: Driver
Post date: 22-11-2018
No of vacancies: 9
Important dates to remember:
Starting of online form submission Last date for applying online 21-12-2018 Will be announced later
Last Date of Hardcopy submission
Date of Examination
Starting of online form submission
Last date for applying online
Will be announced later
Vacancy Details of High court of Manipur Recruitment 2018:
Name of post Driver UR – 4 SC – 1 OBC – 1 UR – 3
Driver on Contract basis
Name of post
UR – 4
SC – 1
OBC – 1
UR – 3
- 5200-20200+Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-PM
- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age limit as on 20-12-2018:
18 – 38 years
18 – 41 years
18 – 43 years
- Class-X having three years Driving License and also three years experience in a registered motor workshop.
- Desirable Knowledge of Manipuri and Hindi.
General Including OBC
- Mode of Payment: online payment only
- Driving skill test and interview.
How to apply for High court of Manipur Recruitment 2018:
- Go to “Apply here for the Post of DRIVER” in the website of the High Court of Manipur https://hcmimphal.nic.in/
- Register yourself by clicking on “New Registration”. (Candidates have to use only their own valid MOBILE NUMBER. All future communication will be done through this MOBILE NUMBER only)
- After successful registration, Login lD and Password will be sent to your registered MOBILE NUMBER through SMS.
- For Applying click on “Login Here”
- After Logging in click on “Apply Now” against the post you want to apply for.
- Fill up the necessary details in the online application form.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph, Signature and Left l-thumb impression.
- Make online payment for the examination fees through Net banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card. (No other form of payments will be accepted) and submit your application form.
- After successful/ online submission of the application form take a printout of the duly filled in application form and submit the same by post or in person to the ‘REGISTRAR (JUDL.), HIGH COURT OF MANIPUR, MANTRUIPUKHRI, IMPHAL – 795OO2″ ON OR BEFORE 21 st DECEMBER,2018.
About Manipal high court:
On re-organization of the North-Eastern region by the North Eastern Area (Re-organization) Act, 1971, a common High Court was established for the five North-Eastern States namely; Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura and the two Union Territories namely Union Territory of Mizoram and the Union Territory of Arunachal Pradesh and called as the Gauhati High Court. Thereafter, when Manipur attained Statehood, Imphal Bench of the Gauhati High Court came into existence on Friday, the 21st day of January 1972.