High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital has released High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Additional District And Sessions Judge.The total no.of vacancies are 06. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 6th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Additional District And Sessions Judge
Post Date: 10-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 06
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date for submission of Application
Last Date for submission of Application
List of candidates eligible to appear in preliminary exams will be uploaded on the website on or before
16-06-2019 ( at 11:00 AM)
20-07-2019 & 21-07-2019 ( From 11:00 AM on wards)
Result of Preliminary exam
On or before 23-06-2019
Result of Mains exam
Will be uploaded on the website
Vacancy details of High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019:
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Rs.51,550-Rs.63070 /- per month
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must be an advocate of not less than 7 years standing as on first day of January 2019.
- Applicants must be a Citizen of India.
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Viva voce
SC/ST/OBCs of Uttarakhand state only
Mode of Payment:
- Demand draft of any bank in favour of “Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital”.
How to Apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The application must be in prescribed format as given in the notification
- Self-attested copies of certificates of academic qualifications / testimonials and the demand draft of requisite fee must be enclosed along with the application.
- The applicants are also required to enclose two self-addressed envelopes (size 25 cm. X 11 cm.) containing postage stamp of on each, along with the application form.
- Fill the details correctly .
- The last date of submission of application form is 06-05-2019 by 5:00 PM
- No Incomplete or late submission of application form will be entertained.
About High court of Uttarakhand:
The Uttarakhand State was carved out from erstwhile State of Uttar Pradesh on 09/11/2000. At the time of the creation of the State, the High Court of Uttarakhand was also established on the same day at Nainital. Since that day the High Court is functioning in an old building situated in Mallital Nainital which was known as old Secretariat. The building of the High Court is a very magnificent and was constructed in 1900 A.D. There is a park in front of the building and Naina Peak, the highest peak in Nainital, in the background, which makes the building more picturesque. In the beginning five Court rooms were constructed but later on more Court rooms have been added. A huge Chief Justice Court Block and a Block of Lawyers’ chambers have also been built up in the year 2007.