Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), has released recruitment notification for Various Posts. The notification is out for a total of 33 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 31st October 2018 by Post.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 27-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 33
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of HIL Recruitment:
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Part Time Sweeper||4|
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Welder & Machinist: Candidate must have done ITI / ITC trade certificate in the respective trade. Minimum 01-years experience.
- Electrician: Candidate must have done TI / ITC trade certificate in the respective trade with valid wireman license issued by KSELB. Minimum 01-year experience.
- Compressor Operator: Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Refrigeration. Minimum 01-year experience in refrigeration and compressor operation.
- Boiler Attendant: ITI / ITC in respective trade with First Class Certificate of competency as an attendant. Minimum 01-year experience in the respective trade.
- Draughtsman: ITT Certificate in Draughtsmanship with 01-year experience in drawing office preferably in preparation of working drawings of chemical plant and Machinery.
- Peon: Minimum 7th standard or Matric or Upper Primary.
- Part Time Sweeper: Literate with Good Physique.
- Peon:Rs.6090/- to Rs.14780/-
- For Others: Rs.6540/- to Rs.19140/-
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment:
- Click on the HIL Offline application Link which is provided below and apply Offline.
- Enter all the required details in the HIL Offline Application Form.
- Attach the Scanned copies of required certificates along with your Photograph (If Required).
- Pay relevant amount as Application Fee ( If Required).
- Take a Photocopy of Application filled for reference purpose.
- Finally, Post the HIL Application Form to the address mentioned below
HIL (India) Limited formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March, 1954 with the objective of supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the Government of India. Subsequently, the company diversified into agro pesticides to meet the requirements of agriculture sector and has grown manifold with a turnover of Rs. 357.91 crores in the year 2016-17. Presently the company is also operating in agro inputs namely agro-chemicals, seeds and recently it ventured into fertilizers so that all the requirement of farming community can be met under one roof.