Himachal Pradesh Police has released Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019 notification.The total no.of vacancies are 1063. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Police Constable
Post Date: 20-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1063
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
- Rs.5910 -20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900( initial start Rs.7810/-) and after 8 years of regular service pay band will be Rs.10,300-34,800/ + Rs.3200 G.P.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- General : 18 to 23 years
- OBC /SC /ST : 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation is admissible as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must be 10+2 or candidates who are appearing can also apply
- Candidates must have registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Himachal Pradesh,Heavy Transport driving License( for the post of constable driver only), Himacahli Bonafide and Reserved Category Certificate.
- Physical and other standards
- Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying)
- Written Examination
- Personality test
- Medical Examination
SC /ST /OBC /IRDP
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode only
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The link for the application form will be active from 30-03-2019 to 30-04-2019
- Logon to recruitment.hppolice.gov.in and fill the details correctly as asked in the online application form.
- Complete the payment procedure after filling the online form
- No changes in the application form will be entertained after the final submission
Link will be activated on 30-03-2019
|For Official Notification|
|For Official Website|
About HP Police:
Himachal Pradesh as political entity came into existence on 15th April, 1948. It was constituted by integrating the princely States of Chamba, Mandi, Suket, Sirmaur and 26 smaller states known as the Punjab Hill States. Subsequently, in 1954 Bilaspur, which was then a part “C” State, was also merged with Himachal Pradesh. In 1960 District Kinnaur was carved out of District Mahsu which was earlier constituted by merging 27 hill states.