Hindustan Prefab Limited has released Accountant Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis
for its Head Office and Regional Offices. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 12th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Manager, Accountant & Sr. Estimation Engineer
Post Date: 21-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 4
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of Hindustan Prefab Limited Accountant Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||No of Posts|
|1||Manager (Legal)||1 (UR)|
|2||Accountants||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|3||Sr Estimation Engineer||1 (UR)|
|3||Sr Estimation Engineer||Rs.50,000/-|
Period of Contract:
- Initially for a period of one year extendable by mutual consent.
- The total period of contract (including extended period) shall not be exceeded by 3 years.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
|1||Manager (Legal)||45 years|
|3||Sr Estimation Engineer||35 years|
Relaxation in Age Limit of OBC and PWD to candidates shall be granted as per rule.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- LLB – Law
- 8 years experience of organisation of a repute
- B.Com and CA(Inter)/ ICWA(Inter)/ CS (Inter)/ MBA
- Minimum 1 Year Experience.
Sr Estimation Engineer
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- 3 Years experience in Estimation for projects.
How to Apply for Hindustan Prefab Limited Accountant Recruitment:
- Intending eligible Candidates should send their applications in the attached format indicating name, address, qualification, experience, age along with CV and copies of certificates so as to reach the P&A Department, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 on or before 12th February, 2019.
About Hindustan Prefab Limited:
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), one of the oldest CPSEs, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Housing & Urban affairs. Pioneer of Prefab technology in India – HPL was established as a Department in 1948, for meeting the housing needs of people who were migrated from Pakistan. Later HPL was incorporated as a company in the name of Hindustan Housing Factory Limited in 1953 and became a CPSE in 1955. On 9th March 1978, name of the company was changed to Hindustan Prefab Ltd (HPL).