HMT Machine Tools Ltd. Kalamassery Project Associates Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. The notification is released by HMT Machine tools limited.The total no.of vacancy is 06. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend the Walk -in -Interview on 9th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Associates
Post Date: 27-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates to Remember:
Vacancy Details of HMT Machine Tools Ltd. Kalamassery Project Associates Recruitment 2019:
B-Tech/BE Mechanical Engineering
B-Tech Electronics & Communications
Educational Qualification And Experience Required:
- B. Tech/BE Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech Electronics and Communication with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university in regular stream.
- One Year apprenticeship training in HMT or from any other reputed organization or having
minimum one year working experience in relevant field.
- Working Knowledge in machine design/AutoCAD/ Solidworks desirable.
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2019):
- Below 30 Years
- A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 16,500/- per month and Rs.17,300/- Per month during the first and the second year of engagement,respectively.
- Not Mentioned
- Two Years
How to Apply for HMT Machine Tools Ltd. Kalamassery Project Associates Recruitment 2019:
- Application should be made in the prescribed application format only along with copies of relevant documents. The filled-in applications received without the supporting documents or incomplete applications will be outright rejected.
- The interested candidates having requisite qualification and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may come for appearing in written test and interview along with the filled application on prescribed format and all the original certificates, to HMT Machine Tools Ltd Kalamassery on March 9, 2019 at 9:00 am for the interview.
Deputy General Manager (HR)
HMT Machine Tools Limited
HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery,
Ernakulum Dist. 683 503, Kerala, India.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
About HMT Tools Limited:
HMT Limited, formerly Hindustan Machine Tools Limited, is a state-owned holding company under the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises The company’s wholly owned subsidiaries include HMT Machine Tools Limited and HMT International Limited. HMT also holds a majority stake in Praga Tools Limited.
Hindustan Machine Tools was incorporated in 1953 by the Government of India as a machine tool manufacturing company. Over the years, HMT diversified into watches,tractors printing machinery, metal forming presses, die casting and plastic processing machinery, and CNC systems and bearings. HMT is headquartered at Bengaluru (Bangalore).