Hindustan Newsprint Limited has released HNL Advanced/ Senior Advanced Trainee Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 18th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Advanced/ Senior Advanced Trainee
Post Date: 09-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of HNL Advanced/ Senior Advanced Trainee Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 2
- Advanced Trainee: Rs.7.500/-
- Senior Advanced Trainee: Rs.11,000/-
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- ITI (MR & AC)
- Apprenticeship in HNL or any other reputed organisation.
Senior Advanced Trainee:
- ITI (MR & AC)
- Apprenticeship and 2 year advanced training in HNL or 2 year experience in any other reputed organisation.
How to Apply for HNL Advanced/ Senior Advanced Trainee Recruitment:
- lnterested candidates may send their resume either by hand or by post to the HoD (HR&ES) & L, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P O, Kottayam – 686 616 with attested copies of all relevant certificates.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), located at Velloor in Kottayam District in Kerala, is a Government of India (Central Public Sector) Enterprise under the administrative jurisdiction of the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. HNL was incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hindustan Paper Corporation limited (HPC) on June 07, 1983.