Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) has released HSL Director Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Director. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st July 2019.
Name of the Post: Director.
Post Date: 13/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date to Submit the Application Form||13/05/2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||01/07/2019|
Vacancy details of HSL Director Recruitment 2019:
|SNo.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
- Director : Rs.65,000/- Rs.75,000 per month
Period of Contract:
- Five Years
- Minimum Age: 40 years
- Maximum Age: 60 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should be an Engineering graduate preferably in Mechanical or Marine or Production Engineering or Naval Architecture discipline with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.Post Graduate qualifications in aforementioned/related disciplines will have an added advantage.
- The applicant should have at least five years’ experience during the last ten years at a senior level in an organization of repute in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture or Production, Planning & Control in a large scale integrated production unit dealing with turnkey heavy fabrication projects, of which at least two years should have been in Ship Building activity.
- Written Exam/ Interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for HSL Director Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date to apply for the post is 13/05/2019
- Visit the website pesb.gov.in
- Fill the details correctly
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 01/07/2019 till 03.00 PM
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing the interview/test
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., strategically located on the East Coast of the Indian peninsula, at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is the nation’s premier shipbuilding organization catering to the needs of shipbuilding, ship repairs, submarine construction and refits as well as design and construction of sophisticated state-of-the-art offshore and onshore structures. Direct sea access, excellent infrastructure, skilled work force, rich expertise garnered over the years in building 186 vessels and repairing 1968 vessels of various types enable HSL to offer competent services for the defence and maritime sectors. Considering the strategic requirements, the yard was brought under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence on 22 Feb 2010. The Registered Office of the company is located in Visakhapatnam and has regional office at New Delhi.