Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) has released HSSC Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 notification for the Post of Constable and Sub Inspector.The total number of vacancies are 6400. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on eligibility criteria on or before 26th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Constable and Sub Inspector
Post Date: 11/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 6400
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||12/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||26/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fee||28/06/2019|
|Online Examination||13/07/2019 to 18/08/2019|
Vacancy details of HSSC Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Constable – Rs.21700/-69100/- Level 3
- Sub Inspector – Rs.35400-Rs/112400 Level-6
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 01/06/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Constable(Male and Female):
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent a recognized education Board/Institute.
- Matric with Hindi or sanskrit as one of the subject or higher.
- Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher;
- Written Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
|Category||Male and Female of Non Resident of Haryana (UR)||Female of Haryana Resident only||SC/BC/EWS (Male)||SC/BC/EWS (Female)|
How to Apply for HSSC Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Candidates can visit the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- The online registration Starts from 12/06/2019
- Register with only active email id and mobile number
- Fill the details correctly.
- The last date to apply for the post is 26/06/2019
- Last date to pay the online application fee is 28/06/2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.