Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science has released IACS Research Associate Recruitment 2019 notification. Applications are invited from PhD Graduates to fill 1 Vacancy on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 5th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Associate-II
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in interview||05/09/2019 at 3:30 PM|
|Venue||Raychaudhuri Hall of the Centenary Building, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 on 5th September, 2019|
Vacancy details of IACS Research Associate Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 1
Period of Contract:
One year (extendable by 1 more year)
Research Area: Biological Science
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- First class or a high second class B.Sc. & M.Sc. degree in Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry or any other related areas with minimum average marks of 55%.
- Ph.D. degree in Biology or any related areas.
- Research experience of at least two years after Ph.D.
- Should have publications in peer-reviewed journals.
How to Apply for IACS Research Associate Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with a complete resume (mentioning email address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. along with the original certificates of qualification, experience etc.
The Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) is a society registered under Act XXI of 1860 and the corresponding State Act viz. the West Bengal State Registration Act 1961, with its headquarters at 2A & 2B, Raja S. C. Mallick Road, Calcutta – 700 032, West Bengal, India. It has a Governing Council with a number of members elected or nominated and the Registrar as its Non-Member Secretary. The Council has the functions, duties and power as envisaged in the Memorandum and Bye Laws and as per the provisions of the relevant Act.