ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute has released IARI Research Associate Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 4 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 17th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 15/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||17/05/2019 at 09:30 am|
|Venue||Committee Room, Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi 110012.|
Vacancy details of IARI Research Associate Recruitment 2019:
|SNo.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
- Research Associate – Rs.40,000/- + 30 % HRA
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- 5 years age relaxation applicable to women/ SC /ST /OBC.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Ph.D. degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Horticulture/ Plant Physiology/ Botany/Life sciences or relevant subjects.
- 2 years of relevant research experience is desirable.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for IARI Research Associate Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application in prescribed format along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).