Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible can go through the details given below and apply on or before 20th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Analyst Programmer
Post Date: 01/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 5
Other Category you may be Interested in:
Important dates to remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||05/07/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||20/07/2019|
|Online Examination (Tentative date)||First week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Item Writing/ Group Exercises/ Computer Programming Test/ Interview||August 2019|
Vacancy details of IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1||Analyst Programmer (Linux)||2|
|2||Analyst Programmer (Windows)||1|
Place of Posting: Mumbai
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||CTC per annum|
|1||Analyst Programmer (Linux)||Rs.7,56,440/-|
|2||Analyst Programmer (Windows)||Rs.7,56,440/-|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Analyst Programmer (Linux)||21 – 35 years|
|2||Analyst Programmer (Windows)||21 – 35 years|
|3||Research Associate||21 – 30 years|
Educational Qualification & Experience (as on 01/07/2019):
Analyst Programmer (Linux)
- B.E./B.Tech /MCA
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience for development and managing computer applications in Linux/Python for high volume data processing.
Analyst Programmer (Windows)
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience for development and managing web based computer applications with MS SQL Database in Windows and ASP .NET.
- Post-Graduation in Psychology/ Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities/ Institutes.
- Competency in operating computer is must.
- Written Test
- Group Exercises/ Computer Programming Test/ Interview
How to Apply for IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates may apply online form IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their
– Left Thumb Impression
– A hand written declaration as per the specifications.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets only.
- A candidate can apply for only one post.
|To Apply||Click here (will be activated on 05/07/2019)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
IBPS is an autonomous body which will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination, declare the results of the Online Main examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Participating organisations will conduct the interview which and Nodal Bank in each state/ UT will coordinate the same.