Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible can go through the details given below and apply on or before 15th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer
Post Date: 01/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be Interested in:
Important dates to remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||01/07/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||15/07/2019|
Vacancy details of IBPS Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer Recruitment 2019:
- No of Posts: 1
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Period of Contract:
2 years (renewable)
Rs. 30,000/- per month
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
- Minimum Age: 45 years
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- No Age limit for Internal candidates.
Educational Qualification & Experience (as on 01/07/2019):
- Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 15 year experience.
- The incumbent should be retired personnel who served as a Junior commissioned Officer in Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
How to Apply for IBPS Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may forward their applications in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to Head Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101.
- The internal candidates may handover the application directly to Head Administration only.
- Applicants must super-scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of “Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer (On Contract)”.
IBPS is an autonomous body which will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination, declare the results of the Online Main examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Participating organisations will conduct the interview which and Nodal Bank in each state/ UT will coordinate the same.