Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Division Head & CFO Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible can go through the details given below and apply on or before 15th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Division Head & CFO, Principal Official Language Officer
Post Date: 01/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be Interested in:
Important dates to remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||01/07/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||15/07/2019 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of IBPS Division Head & CFO Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1||Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||1|
|2||Principal Official Language Officer||1|
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Period of Contract:
2 years (renewable)
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO: Rs.1,20,000/- per month
- Principal Official Language Officer: Negotiable
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||61 years|
|2||Principal Official Language Officer||62 years|
Educational Qualification & Experience (as on 01/07/2019):
Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO
- B.Com/ M.Com with any of the additional qualifications of CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA(Finance)/ CAIIB.
- 20 to 25 years of experience in handling finance, Accounts, Taxation, Internal Audit, Budget preparation, Recovery, Investment, purchase, etc.
Principal Official Language Officer
- Masters Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/ Hindi with
Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
- Experience as Hindi faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of writing tests (Question Papers) in Official language (Hindi language) for Recruitment/Promotion examinations of Banks or Public sector organizations for not less than 5 years or worked as Hindi Translator in any of the Public Sector undertaking for 5 years or more.
- Working knowledge in computer with respect to Official Language is essential.
How to Apply for IBPS Division Head & CFO Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may forward their applications in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to Head Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101.
- The internal candidates may handover the application directly to Head Administration only.
- Applicants must super-scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of – (1) Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO” OR (2) Principal Official Language Officer”.
IBPS is an autonomous body which will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination, declare the results of the Online Main examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Participating organisations will conduct the interview which and Nodal Bank in each state/ UT will coordinate the same.