Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture has released ICAR-CIBA Young Professional & Field Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Young Professional & Field Assistant
Post Date: 17-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||17-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||26-11-2018|
Vacancy details of ICAR-CIBA Young Professional & Field Assistant Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Young Professional – II||1|
Knowledge and Economic Empowerment of women, tribal and their families in coastal villages of Tamil Nadu through adoption of brackishwater aquaculture and allied technologies integrated with societal development programmes
|Sl.No.||Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Young Professional – II||Rs.25,000/- per month consolidated.|
|2||Field Assistant||Rs.15,000/- per month consolidated.|
Period of Contract:
- Maximum Age: 35 years for Men/ 40 years for Women
Age limits are relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Young Professional – II:
- Essential: Post Graduate / M.Sc in Fisheries Extension/ Fisheries Economics/ Fisheries Sciences / Aquaculture / Home Science / Home – Extension/ Life Sciences / Social Science / Social work from a recognized University / College/ Institution.
- Desirable: Experiences in field farm survey, working with fishers/farmers, field investigations and proficiency, in computers and statistical analyses are desirable. Knowledge in fish farming / aquaculture and field work. Knowledge of Tamil language
- Essential: Graduate in Science or Social studies or / Agriculture / Fisheries Extension/ Home Science / Home – Extension/ Life Sciences/ Aquaculture or Diploma in aquaculture/fisheries / Social studies/ Social Science / Social work Extension from a recognized University / College/ Institution.
- Desirable: Experiences in field survey, working with fishers/farmers, field investigations and proficiency, in computers and statistical analyses are desirable. Knowledge in fish farming / aquaculture and field work. Knowledge of Tamil language
How to Apply for ICAR-CIBA Young Professional & Field Assistant Recruitment:
- The Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in the prescribed proforma only along with biodata through e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] positively on or before 26th November 2018.
- The candidates who have received mail should appear for the interview with the filled-in application, original and photocopies of certificates along with passport size photograph.
Inception of CIBA Brackishwater aquaculture has been identified as one of the high potential areas for increasing finfish and shell fish production and for deriving maximum economic and social benefits. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi under the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India established the Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) on 1-4-1987. The Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture serves as the nodal agency for the development of brackishwater aquaculture in the country. The Headquarters of the Institute is located at Chennai with an Experimental Field Station at Muttukadu, about 30 km south of Chennai. The Institute has Research Centres at Kakdwip in West Bengal and Navasari, Gujarat.