Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, an advanced research institute for freshwater aquaculture has released ICAR-CIFA Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 notification. Applications are invited from MSc/PhD Candidates to fill 2 Vacancies on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 4th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in Interview||04/09/2019 at 10:30 AM|
|Venue||ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar-751002, Odisha|
Vacancy details of ICAR-CIFA Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Remuneration|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 31, 000/- per month+ 16% HRA|
|2||Research Associate||Rs. 49,000/- per month + HRA for Master Degree holders & Rs. 54,000/- per month +HRA for Ph.D|
Period of Contract:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||35 years for men & 40 years for women|
|2||Research Associate||40 years for men & 45 years for women|
“Development of Novel Immunopotentiator Molecules from Fish Host and Pathogens for Broad Spectrum Disease Control in Freshwater Aquaculture”
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Research Fellow
- M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Zoology with NET/GATE qualification and 2 years of research experience Or.
- Professional degree holders as M.F.Sc with four years BFSc/ M.Tech (Biotechnology).
- Ph.D in Zoology/ Microbiology/ Immunology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or M.Sc/ MFSc in above discipline with minimum with 4 year/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks.
- At least three years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship.
How to Apply for ICAR-CIFA Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview along with their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate.
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), formerly the Freshwater Aquaculture Research and Training Centre, is an advanced research institute for freshwater aquaculture, established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It was founded in 1987 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. Its genesis lies in the Pond Culture Division of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI), Cuttack which started the training center at Kausalyaganga, on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar for Developing and Training on Inland Fishery.