ICAR-CIFA Young Professional Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
ICAR-CIFA Young Professional Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by ICAR Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture . Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 5th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 23-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in interview
|05-03-2019 10:30 am|
ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR), Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Vacancy details of ICAR-CIFA Young Professional Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs.25,000/- to Rs.28,000/- per month
Age limit as on 05-03-2019:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Age relaxation:as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess PG Degree in Zoology/ Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or any branch of Life Science Or Graduate in B.F.Sc. Or B.V.Sc.
- Candidates having research experience/ publication in fish endocrinology and Physiology research will be preferred.
- Walk-in interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for ICAR-CIFA Young Professional Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
The Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) is a premier research Institute on freshwater aquaculture in the country under the aegeis of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. The present Institute has had its beginnings in the Pond Culture Division of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) established at Cuttack, Orissa in 1949 with a view to face challenges in the field of fish culture in ponds, tanks and other small aquatic body. Subsequently, CIFRI, in a major effort to give emphasis to freshwater aquaculture research, initiated steps to establish the Freshwater Aquaculture Research and Training Centre (FARTC) over 147 ha campus at Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.