ICAR-IASRI Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 16th March 2019.
Name of the Post: SRF
Post Date: 20-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
ICAR-IASRI, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012
Vacancy details of ICAR-IASRI Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1|
- Rs:25,000/- per month + HRA
- Maximum age: 35 Years
|PWD||As per Govt order|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Master’s in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science / Computer Application/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics or equivalent with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates having Master’s degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Knowledge in Statistical and Computational Genomics/ Bioinformatics and programming in LINUX/R/Perl/JAVA/PHP/J SP and use of various software & tools
- Not Applicable
- Walk-in interview
How to Apply for ICAR-IASRI Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
The Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute is an institute under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) with the mandate for developing new techniques for the design of agricultural experiments as well as to analyze data in agriculture.The institute is affiliated with and is located in the campus of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute, a deemed university, at Pusa in New Delhi. The institute specializes in statistical techniques for animal and plant breeding.