ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Regional Centre, Haryana has released ICAR-SBI Young Professional Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 12th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 04-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
|12-03-2019 at 10:00 am|
|Venue||ICAR- Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Regional Centre, Post Box No. 52, Aggarsain Marg, Near Paranami Mandir, Model Town, Karnal -132001 (Haryana).|
Vacancy details of ICAR-SBI Young Professional Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Rs.15,000/- Per month
Age limit as on 12-03-2019:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess Graduation in Computer Science & Application.
- Not Applicable
- Walk in Test Cum interview
How to Apply for ICAR-SBI Young Professional Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
Sugarcane Breeding Institute is a central research institute in Coimbatore, India. It was established in 1912 and is affiliated to Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It was established to promote research efforts in sugarcane production and is the only sugarcane research institute in the country.