ICAR-VPKAS Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by ICAR-Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Santhan. Notification is out for a total of 5 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 30th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 20-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 5 Posts
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||30-01-2019 at 11:00 am|
|Venue||ICAR-Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Almora-263601 (Uttarakhand)|
Vacancy details of ICAR-VPKAS Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Senior Research Fellow||2|
|Skilled help/Lab/ Field Assistant||2|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
- Senior Research Fellow- Rs. 25,000/- pm for first 2 years and Rs. 28,000/- pm for 3rd year + HRA
- Skilled help/Lab/ Field Assistant- Rs. 12,000/- Pm
- Junior Research Fellow- Rs. 25000/- p.m. for first 2 years and in 3rd year JRF will awarded as SRF @ Rs. 28000/- +HRA after review of their performance by the review committee
|35 Years||40 Years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Research Fellow- 1:
- The candidate must posses Master’s degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/ Soil Physics/ Soil Microbiology/ Agroforestry/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Entomology/ Pathology with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Experience in working with different modern equipment’s for soil and plant analysis.
- Management of field crops in organic condition.
- Sound knowledge on Microsoft office.
Senior Research Fellow- 2:
- The candidate must have passed Master’s degree in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Biotechnology (for candidates with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. OR
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Biotechnology with NET qualification (for candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree).
- Knowledge and hands on work experience on isolation, characterization of microorganism and screening for PGP traits etc.,
- Well acquainted with Molecular techniques
- Basic knowledge of computer etc.,
Skilled help/Lab/ Field Assistant-1:
- Graduate in any discipline of Biological Sciences (Plant Sciences).
- Knowledge and experience of Field work in Wheat crops.
Skilled help/Lab/ Field Assistant-2:
- Graduation (in any subject) with Intermediate in Science
- Experience in seed production of hill crops, store keeping and records maintenance; Working knowledge of computer application
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree (04 years bachelor degree/ candidate with 3 years Bachelor’s degree, should have NET qualified and two years master degree) in Soil and water conservation Engineering/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/ Water Resources Development/ Farm Machinery/ Environmental Science.
- Work experience in conducting experiments on crop cultivation and evaluation/ Socio-economic survey, data compilation and analysis.
- Net qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Not mentioned
- Walk-in interview
How to Apply for ICAR-VPKAS Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
The institute was established at Kolkata (then known as Calcutta) by Padma Bhushan late Prof. Boshi Sen on July 4, 1924 and named it as Vivekananda Laboratory. The Laboratory was permanently shifted to Almora in 1936 and was being run on donations and grants till it was handed over to Uttar Pradesh Government in 1959. On October 1, 1974, ICAR took it over and renamed as Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan. The institute is located at Almora (1600m amsl, latitude 29º35’ N, longitude 79º39’E) in Uttarakhand hills with its experimental farm at Hawalbagh.