ICMR-National Aids Research Institute has released ICMR-NARI Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Research Assistant. The total no.of vacancies are 04.Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and attend walk-in-interview based on the eligibility criteria on 14th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 16/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 04
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Interview||14/06/2019 (10:00 AM)|
Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society, Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Swasthya Bhavan Tilak Marg C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Vacancy Details of ICMR-NARI Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
- Pay Scale – Rs. 29,565 per month
Period of Contract:
- 09 Months
Age limit (as on 14/06/2019):
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in Science relevant subject from a recognized University with three year of work experience from a recognized institution or Masters in Sociology/ Master’s degree in the relevant subject
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft of Rs.300 drawn in favour of “Director,National AIDS Research Institute”.
How to Apply for ICMR-NARI Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before appearing for the interview
- Interested candidates are invited to appear for walk-in-written exam & skill test for the post of Research Assistant along with application on the following address for Rajasthan as per prescribed format giving full bio-data and copies of proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. with a demand draft.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the skill test/written test
About ICMAR-NARI :
In the early nineties it became evident that HIV infection was spreading widely in India and the national efforts for control of HIV infection needed to be backed by quality research. It was also realized that AIDS, being a multifaceted disease, needed multi-disciplinary research involving virology, immunology, microbiology, clinical research, epidemiology, field based trials and social and behavioral research. An Institute devoted exclusively to HIV/AIDS that could undertake research of such a diversity and magnitude was established to meet this requirement.