ICSIL Caretaker Recruitment 2018 – 50 Posts
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), has released notification for the Post of Caretakers .The notification is out for a total of 50 Vacancies.Eligible and Interested Candidates can go through the details given below and apply for the same before 1st October 2018.
Name of the Post: Caretaker / Aya (only female)
Post Date: 10-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of ICSIL Recruitment:
|Sl.No||Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|1||Aya (only female)||9|
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Document Verification
- For All Applicants – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online in the official website page at http://www.icsil.in
- Applicants can send their hardcopies of the filled application form along with photocopies of ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificate, caste certificate and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address by post.
- Envelope should be Superscribed with “Application For The Post of………………………..”
“Intelligent Communication systems India Ltd (ICSIL),
Administrative Building, 1st Floor,
Above Post Office,
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III,
New Delhi – 110020″
About ICSIL :
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking.The chairperson of ICSIL is the Managing Director of DSIIDC, a senior IAS officer. ICSIL has made strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology.