IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019: IDBI Bank Limited has released IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 500 vacancies. The selection for the post of IDBI Assistant Manager will be done through a 2 stages ie. Online Test and Interview. The Online Test is tentatively scheduled to be held on 17th May 2019. The details of IDBI Assistant Manager Exam pattern and syllabus are given below:
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 23-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 500
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019 – Online Test:
|SNo||Name of Test||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||2 hours|
|4||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||60||60|
- There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019 – Interview:
- The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview.
- During interview candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English.
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 – Online Test:
Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation:
- Puzzle and Seating Arrangement (Tabular/ Circular Seating Arrangement/ Box Arrangement Puzzle/ Liner Puzzle etc)
- Coding- Decoding
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Verbal / Logical Reasoning
- Machine Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous etc
- Data Interpretation (Tabular/ Bar Graph/ Caselet/ Pie)
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Miscellaneous like CI, SI, Speed & Distance, Men & Work, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit and Loss etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary based questions of synonyms and antonyms
- Double Fillers
- Spotting Errors
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Jumbles
- Close Test
General / Economy / Banking Awareness:
- Current Affairs
- Banking Awareness
- International Organisations
- Government schemes & Policies
- Awards & Honors etc.