IDBI Head – HR,IT Architecture & Treasury Recruitment 2018
IDBI Bank Ltd has released IDBI Head – HR,IT Architecture & Treasury Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Head – HR,IT Architecture & Treasury
Post Date: 19-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||19-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||28-11-2018|
Remuneration based on experience, Seniority level etc.
Period of Contract:
Contract for a period of three years (extendable up to five years) to be reviewed on yearly basis.
Age limit (as on 01.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 57 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Head IT Architecture:
- Engineering Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Executive presence and a reputation for building strong relationships with stakeholders and leading teams, both direct reports and in peer/ influence models.
- At least 15+ years of extensive technology experience including core banking is mandatory.
- He/ she should have worked in Banking-IT related areas/ projects involving IT Policy and Planning/ Enterprise Application/ Database/ Networks & communications etc
- Proven experience in leading transformational changes and technology enabled innovative solutions in IT compliance monitoring, testing, and reporting.
- CA/MBA/PGDM /CFA or other relevant post graduate qualification from a recognized University/ Institution will be preferred.
- Certificate in Treasury Management, Certified Treasury Dealer Course is desirable.
- Minimum 15 years in Banking or Financial services industry and at least 8 years in Treasury Department of any Bank/FI in middle or senior position.
- Preferably 4 years of Investment Banking Experience
Head Human Resource:
- MBA/PGDM or other relevant post graduate qualification in Human Resource from a recognized University/ Institution will be preferred.
- Minimum 15 years in Banking or Financial services industry and at least 8 years in Human Resources Department of any Bank/FI in middle or senior position.
- Personal Interaction
How to Apply for IDBI Head – HR,IT Architecture & Treasury Recruitment:
- The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its website www.idbi.com.
- The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper.
- The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across.
- Application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of relevant certificate(s)/ documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form.
- The application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post / courier only.
- The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover superscribed as “Application for engagement as Head (IT Architecture)/ (Treasury)/ (Human Resource) on contract basis – 2018” and addressed to The General Manager, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- The duly filled application form can also be deposited in box specially kept for the purpose at the Reception counter of IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, Ground Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
About IDBI Bank:
IDBI Bank Ltd., as a full service universal bank, provides a wide gamut of financial products and services encompassing deposits, loans, payment services and investment solutions. We are committed to understanding our customers’ needs and aim at consistently delivering relevant financial solutions and excellent customer service. Understanding today’s fast – paced and digital world, we offer an innovative range of digital services that complement our pan-India network of branches and ATMs. Customers can also reach out to us through our 24×7 customer care facilities. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible combination of safety, convenience and innovation in all of our financial products and services.