Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released IGCAR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 27-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 30
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
01-05-2019 from 10:00 hrs
|Last Date for submission of Application|
20-05-2019 till 17:00 hrs
|Date of Written Exam|
|Date of Interview|
15-06-2019 to 23-06-2019
Vacancy details of IGCAR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 8
Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellowship: Rs.35,000/- per month
Period of Associateship:
2 years (extendable to SRF up to 5 years)
Age limit (as on 20.05.2019):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Other relaxation as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation and post graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates those who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the qualifying degrees are eligible to apply.
Note: For details of eligible qualification and subjects refer official notification.
- Written Exam/ Interview/ GATE Score
How to Apply for IGCAR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may submit the online application from the website of IGCAR i.e. www.igcar.gov.in under the tab “Recruitment”.
- Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of discipline applied for etc. and upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Only one application should be submitted for one Discipline.
IGCAR was established in the year 1971, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The centre is engaged in broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology. Fast Breeder Test Reactor based on unique mixed Plutonium Uranium Carbide fuel, First of its kind in the world and KAMINI Reactor, the only operating Reactor in the World using U233 fuel are successfully operated. The design of 500 MWe Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor is completed and the construction is in progress.