India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd. has released IIFCL Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 2nd April 2019.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 12-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application (Far Flung Area)||
Rs. 5 Lakhs per Month consolidated.
Period of Contract:
2 yeas (extendable up to 3 years)
Age limit (as on 28.02.2019):
- Maximum Age: 62 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation / MBA / CFA / Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 25 years officer level experience in various Areas of banking operations / finance, in Scheduled Commercial Banks / All India Financial Institutions / RBI /Insurance Companies / NonBanking Finance Companies (NBFCs) and other institutions in Financial Sector, of which at least
seven years’ experience in Risk Management / Treasury Management /Investments.
Minimum Level of Grade / Scale / Position Last held:
- Scale VII (General Manager) / Scale VI (Deputy General Manager) of any Public Sector Bank Or
- Grade ‘F’ (Chief General Manager)/ Grade ‘E’ (i.e. General Manager) of any Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under CPI pattern) Or
- Equivalent Grade in any other Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under IDA pattern) Or
- One Level below the Board/CEO in any other Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions in Financial Sector.
How to Apply for IIFCL Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may send in their application in the prescribed format (by post) along with required documents to :
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited,
Block 2, Plate A & B,
NBCC Tower, East Kidwai Nagar,
- The closed cover containing application shall clearly super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Chief Risk Officer (Contract Basis).
IIFCL is a wholly owned Government of India Enterprise. IIFCL is providing long term financial assistance to various viable infrastructure projects in the country. The Company renders long term financial assistance to infrastructure projects including roads, railways, seaports, airports, inland waterways, power, urban infrastructure, gas pipelines, SEZs, warehouses, cold storage chain and Tourism. The Company raises long term resources from Domestic market, bilateral and multilateral agencies such as JBIC, KfW, ADB & World Bank.