Indian Institute of Forest Management(IIFM) has released IIFM Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Legal Officer.The total no.of vacancy is 02.Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply for the post based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer.
Post Date: 10/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 02
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||10/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||30/05/2019|
Vacancy details of IIFM Legal Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Rs 30,000 per month
Period of Contract:
- One year
Age limit ( as on 30/05/2019)
- Maximum Age : 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent with proficiency in Computer Applications.
- At least five years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of an Institution / statutory corporation and/or legal associate/ legal consultancy in an Advocate’s dealing in Govt. rules and regulations/CCS/ Drafting legal cases related to service matters etc. and having good knowledge in English/Hindi Language.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for IIFM Legal Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form
- Candidates may submit their detailed CV, containing a brief write-up about their expertise, by email to HR Section of IIFM at [email protected]
- Last date to apply for the post is 30/05/2019.
- No late submission of application will be entertained
- TA/DA will not be provided for attending the interviews
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview