IIFPT Recruitment 2019 – 7 Posts
IIFPT Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology. Notification is out for a total of 7 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 4th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 24-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||04-02-2019 at 09:30 hrs|
|Venue||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613005.|
Vacancy details of IIFPT Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Project Assistant 1||1|
|Project Assistant 2||1|
- Adjunct Faculty: Rs.80,000/- per month
- SRF/JRF: Rs.25,000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs.12,000/- per month
Age limit as on 04-02-2019:
- Adjunct Faculty – Less than 70 years
- Others – 35 for men 40 for women
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess M Tech/ PhD with specialization in Post Harvest Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering or Agricultural Engineering / Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering. Ph.D in the respective disciplines is desirable.
A faculty retired from technical institutions or a person of eminence with a Post graduate or PhD qualifications having 10-15 years of experience from Industry/organization shall satisfy the following norms:
- Teaching and research organizations of State/ Central government Institutions/ Universities.
- Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
- Reputed Industries.
- NRIs and PIOs working with reputed overseas academic, research and industrial organizations or having a demonstrated interest in Indian issues.
- PG with NET passed in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Food Chemistry / M. Tech in Food Technology / Food Science and Technology / Chemical Engineering /Biotechnology. The desirable qualification is Ph.D with working experience in a Chemical laboratory and experience in handling high-tech Instruments.
- Must possess M.Tech / M.E. in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines with NET or M.Sc. in Food Science & Nutrition with NET or Ph.D in the above disciplines.
Project Assistant 1:
- Must possess B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & technology / Agricultural Process Engineering / Biotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines / Biochemistry / Chemistry.
- Desirable: expertise / experience in basic food proximate analysis, optimization and post purification analysis, automated solid phase extraction technique, different sample preparation methods for LCMS, LCMS method development and validation, operating texture analyser & rheometer and interpretation of the result.
Project Assistant 2:
- Must Posses B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Biotechnology / Food technology or M.Sc. in Food Science / Food Technology/ Food & Nutrition.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
Mode of Payment: by means of Cash/DD/Postal Order drawn in favour of “The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
The Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) is a pioneer Research and Educational Institution under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. Dr. V. Subrahmanyan. an eminent scientist and founder Director, Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, after his retirement, started PPRC in 1967 as R & D laboratory in the Modern Rice Mill complex of Thanjavur Co-operative Marketing Federation (TCMF) at Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, India under the dedicated leadership and the able guidance of late. The mandate of the Institute at its inception was to seek solutions for preserving high moisture paddy because the paddy harvest season in Southern India coincided with the tail end of the South West monsoon.