Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT) has released IIFT Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Junior Engineer.Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply for the post based on the eligibility criteria on or before 17th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
Post Date: 09/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date to Apply for the Post||09/05/2019|
|Last Date to Apply for the Post||17/05/2019|
Vacancy details of IIFT Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Rs.35,000 per month
Period of Contract:
- One year
Age limit ( as on 17/05/2019)
- Maximum Age : 62 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Retired Assistant Engineer (Electrical) from Central/State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies/PSUs and having Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Person having degree in Electrical Engineering and having experience of maintaining sub-station, AC Plant and fire detection alarm/ fighting system shall be given preference.
- Test/ Interview
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for IIFT Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply Online through the link given –http://docs.iift.ac.in/
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview to be held in – IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, NewDelhi-110016.
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form
- Last date to apply for the post is 17/05/2019.
About IIFT :