Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has released IISER Pune Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 09th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 13-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||09-05-2019 at 10:00 am|
|Venue||Chemistry Board Room, Ground Floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road – 411008|
Vacancy details of IISER Pune Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
|1||Junior Research Fellow||1|
Name of the Project:
- Polycationic Silicon(II) and Germanium(II) Centered Ligands for Lewis Acid Catalysis
- Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month
Age limit (as on 13-04-2019):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxations as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess M.Sc. in Chemistry with first class or equivalent grade with valid CSIR-NET / GATE or equivalent scorecard
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for IISER Pune Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
About IISER Pune:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. It was Established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. In 2012, it was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner, with state-of-the-art research and high quality education, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.