IISER Kolkata Research assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Technology,Kolkata. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 25th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 18-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||25-01-2019 at 11:00 am|
|Venue||Room No. 211, A J C Bose Research Complex, IISER Kolkata.|
Vacancy details of IISER Kolkata Research assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Rs.15,000/- pm + HRA
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MSc degree in Biotechnology/ Molecular biology/ Microbiology or related field with 60% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge of working in live vector based antigen delivery strategy and prior training of using molecular biology tools such as vector designing, sequence analysis, cloning and expression of recombinant protein. Knowledge of FACS, immunofluorescence and laboratory animal handling will be one of the preferred criterion for selection.
- Not applicable
- Walk-in interview
How to Apply for IISER Kolkata Research assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
About IISER Kolkata:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. IISER Kolkata is designed to reach the prestigious position in the global setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently enjoy. IISER Kolkata is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees. The central theme of the IISER Kolkata is to integrate education with research so that undergraduate teaching as well as doctoral and postdoctoral research work could be carried out in symbiosis.