Indian Institute of Science Education and Technology,Kolkata has released IISER Kolkata Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online before 25th March 2019 and attend the walk-in interview on 5th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 21-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Last date for submitting Application
Date of Walk-in Interview
|05-04-2019 at 11:00 am|
Polymer Research Center, IISER Kolkata Mohanpur, Nadia, WB, Pin – 741246.
Vacancy details of IISER Kolkata Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs.30,000/- pm
- Maximum Age: 32 Year
- 5 Years Relaxation For SC/ST/OBC/Women
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess PhD in the field of Material Chemistry.
- Particular knowledge of Crystallography, NMR, Mass spectrometer, Spectroscopic methods are preferable.
- Not applicable
- Walk-in interview
How to Apply for IISER Kolkata Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
About IISER Kolkata:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. IISER Kolkata is designed to reach the prestigious position in the global setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently enjoy. IISER Kolkata is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees. The central theme of the IISER Kolkata is to integrate education with research so that undergraduate teaching as well as doctoral and postdoctoral research work could be carried out in symbiosis.