IISER Pune, Research Associate Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune has released IISER Pune, Research Associate Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 13-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
Seminar Room No. 34, Second Floor, Main Building, IISER, Pune.
Vacancy details of IISER Pune, Research Associate Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Research Associate: Rs. 36,000/- + 30% HRA to Rs. 40,000/- + 30% HRA per month based on experience
Period of Contract: Up to March 24, 2020
- Maximum age – 35 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences with training in chemical biology and cell structure
- Walk-in interview.
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for IISER Pune, Research Associate Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
About IISER Pune:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. It was Established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. In 2012, it was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner, with state-of-the-art research and high quality education, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.