Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has released IISER Pune Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for 7 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply on or before 9th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Teaching Assistant
Post Date: 02/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||02/07/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||09/07/2019|
Vacancy details of IISER Pune Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|1||Teaching Assistant||upto 7|
- Rs. 15,600/- per month
Age limit (as on 09/07/2019):
- Maximum Age:28 years
- Age relaxations as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess M. Sc. in Mathematics from recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Not mentioned
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for IISER Pune Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About IISER Pune:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. It was Established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. In 2012, it was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner, with state-of-the-art research and high quality education, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.