Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhilai) has released IIT Bhilai Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Project Assistant at the level of (Junior Research Fellow).The total no.of vacancy is 01. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 13-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of IIT Bhilai Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
Name of the Post
- For the first two years Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA and for the third year Rs. 35,000 +16% HRA.
Period of Contract:
- Three years
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MSc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry) from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score;
- For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score.
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for IIT Bhilai Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Duly completed application form along with candidate’s resume must be email to – [email protected] Thursday, 25-04-2019.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- No late submission of application will be entertained
- The performa of the application form can be downloaded from the notification given.
About IIT Bhilai:
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai was established in the state of Chhattisgarh by Ministry of Human Resource and Development in the year 2016. IIT Bhilai offers Bachelors of Technology (BTech), Masters of Technology (MTech) and Doctoral programs (PhD) in various departments.