Indian Institute of Technology has released IIT Gandhinagar Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Postdoctoral Fellow.Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 15th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Postdoctoral Fellow
Post Date: 16/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||16/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||15/07/2019|
Vacancy Details of IIT Gandhinagar Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Postdoctoral Fellow||Not mentioned|
- Remuneration of Rs.50,000 per month
Period of Contract:
- One year
Age limit (as on 15/07/2019):
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Ph.D. in Geophysics/Seismology/Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering from reputed institutes with good scientific publication record. Candidates with thesis work broadly related to engineering seismology/seismic hazard analysis can also apply for the post.Candidates who have submitted their thesis are eligible for the post
- Not applicable
- Current CV with the list of publications.
- One-page summary of previous research work.
- One page on future research plans at IIT Gandhinagar.
- Name and address of 3 potential referees.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date of application is 16/05/2019
- Interested Candidates can send their applications via email to Professor Sanjay Singh Bora ([email protected])
- The documents which must be send along with the application form is mentioned above.
- The last date to apply for the post is 15/07/2019
- No application will be taken into consideration after the last date mentioned
About IIT Gandhinagar:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one among the foremost institutes of national importance in higher technological education, basic and applied research. In 1956, the German Government offered technical assistance for establishing an institute of higher education in engineering in India. The first Indo-German agreement in Bonn, West Germany for the establishment of the Indian Institute of Technology at Madras was signed in 1959.