Indian Institute of Technology Madras(IIT Madras) has released IIT Madras Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Assistant Professor & Associate Professor.Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 14th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor & Associate Professor
Post Date: 15/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||15/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||14/06/2019|
Vacancy Details of IIT Madras Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor Grade -I||Not mentioned|
|Associate Professor||Not mentioned|
|Assistant Professor Grade -II||Not mentioned|
Assistant Professor Grade-II:
- Pay Level-10 Minimum Pay-70900/-
Assistant Professor Grade-I:
- 7th CPC Pay Level 12, Minimum Pay: Rs.101500/-
- 7th CPC Pay Level 13A2, Minimum Pay: Rs.139600/-
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 14/06/2019):
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Professor(Grade II):
- Candidates with Ph.D. but with less than three years of industrial/research/teaching experience may be considered for this post.
Assistant Professor(Grade I):
- Candidates with at least three years industrial/research/ teaching experience excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. may be considered for this post.
- At least 6 years industrial /research/teaching experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer.
- Written Test
- Not applicable
How to Apply for IIT Madras Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date of application is 15/05/2019
- Visit the official website facapp.iiitm.ac.in
- Go to the “CAREER” section
- Fill the online application form correctly as asked in the form
- The last date to apply for the post is 14/06/2019(upto 05:00 PM)
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission
- Outstation candidates called for personal interview will be paid economy airfare by the shortest.
About IIT Madras:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one among the foremost institutes of national importance in higher technological education, basic and applied research. In 1956, the German Government offered technical assistance for establishing an institute of higher education in engineering in India. The first Indo-German agreement in Bonn, West Germany for the establishment of the Indian Institute of Technology at Madras was signed in 1959.