IITTM Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – 4 Posts
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management has released IITTM Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 28-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 4
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of IITTM Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Specialization||No of Posts||Category|
|1||Assistant Professor||Tourism & Travel / International Business/ Event Management/ Tourism & Cargo/ Tourism & Leisure/ Services||4||UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1|
PB-3-15600-39100/- + AGP-6000/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- First Class Masters Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or
- First class in PGDM
- NET Qualified.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree shall be exempted from the requirement of NET qualification.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having teaching experience in relevant field and their publications are also in the relevant field/ domain.
- Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply for IITTM Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application format in A4 paper.
- The candidates must submit their applications with completed Datasheet based on data.
- The applicant should submit 3 sets of 5 major publications that have been published subsequent to their placement in the post of Assistant Professor Stage-II.
- A certificate about the date of placement in Assistant Professor stage-II issued by the competent authority of their organization must be attached with the application.
- The application fee of Rs.1000.00 (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH) should be drawn in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Director, IITTM, payable at Gwalior, may be submitted to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Govindpuri, Gwalior (MP)- 474011 on or before 28th February, 2019.
- Applications should be sent/submitted by super-scribing the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and is one of the premier institutes in the country offering education, training, research and consultancy in sustainable management of tourism, travel and other allied sectors. The stakeholders’ realization that the country is in need of such professionals who can provide an excellent standard of products and services, resulted in the creation of IITTM in 1983 at New Delhi. It is devoted to the pursuit of higher knowledge in tourism and its dissemination to a diverse audience. Over the years, Institute has established a distinguished identity of its own and reached at a commanding position among sectoral B-Schools in the country.