India Post has released Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
Post Date: 10-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 19
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||10-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||24-12-2018|
Vacancy details of India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment:
|11||3||0||5||19||Units of UP Circle|
Pay Matrix Level-2 PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
Age limit (as on 24.12.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Relaxable up to 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, up to 40 years for Central Govt Servants and for ExS as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Possession of a valid Driving License for light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor mechanism.
- Experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicle for at least 3 years and
- Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- 3 years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers is desirable.
- Driving test
How to Apply for India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment:
- The applications is to be sent to “The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o Chief Postmaster General, UP Circle, Hzratganj, Lucknow-226001”.
- The required documents in support of the qualifications and experience, should be forwarded to above mentioned address though Registered or Speed post only.
About India Post:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.